My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The older the better.

Over the past few weeks I have been doing A LOT of vintage/thrift store shopping. I went to do some clothes shopping yesterday at the normal stores in the city and for the first time in ages I walked away almost empty handed. 

I believe there are a couple of reasons for this

1. I have STACKED IT ON so things aren't fitting like they are supposed to =(

2.  I have a curvy body type and that today's designers rarely accommodate for.

3. I am used to the quality of vintage clothing (they just don't make things like they used to) and I am not willing to part with obscene amounts of dosh for things that will fall apart after a few wears.

4. Things were cooler back in the olden days.

Anywho... I have decided to abandon regular shopping for a little while (other than the odd bit of ebay and $10 racks) and I thought I would take the time to celebrate some vintage stunners =)

Enjoy xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!